Join our team!
Brazen Bras Boutique is an independently owned boutique specializing in bra fittings, and intimate apparel. We sell quality lingerie, foundations, sleep and loungewear for women, as well as a small selection of undergarments for men. If you are in search of an opportunity where you can feel empowered by helping someone’s confidence soar, then you have found the right place!
For the Sales Associate/ Bra Fit Specialist position, we are looking for a team-member who is dedicated to outstanding customer service from being greeted in store, to fittings, to telephone conversations. Our clients are from all sorts of backgrounds, and associates need to be comfortable interacting with everyone who shops with us. Ideal candidates will be positive, confident, ethical, self-motivated, full of energy, detail oriented, show a willingness to learn, and respond well to coaching. Experience with retail sales (especially lingerie) and point of sale systems is a plus.
We pride ourselves on the bra fit experience we provide to customers. Our Sales Associates/ Bra Fit Specialists being able to create a safe, comfortable place for clients to find the perfect foundation garments is important. There is a lot to learn here and we are willing to teach the right people. Bra fit training will be provided to the right candidate.
If you are selected to fill this position, your duties may include:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- One-on-one bra fittings
- Superior product knowledge to help select styles based on an initial assessment of customer’s individual needs
- Answering incoming phone calls and making calls to customers
- Tagging, stocking, and maintenance of merchandise
- Handling and use of a cash register/point-of-sale system
- Store maintenance and upkeep; to include cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting etc.
- Opening/Closing store in safe and proscribed manner
- Social media marketing
- Attending occassional special events outside of the shop
- Represent the brand and the boutique by wearing undergarments from our shop
(a generous employee discount is provided) and dressing in a fashionable manner
- Various other tasks as assigned
Availability to work a flexible schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and some holidays is a must! Must be 18 years of age. Must be eligible to work in the US; speak and write English; able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours; able to pack /unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and merchandise packages weighing up to 25 pounds
Does the Sales Associate/ Bra Fit Specialist position sound like a fit for you? If so, please drop off a resume at our store (located at 3333 US Highway 9, Freehold NJ) or email resume.
Competitive candidates will include with their resume a cover letter. In the cover letter they will share with us why they are interested in joining our team, as well as a description of a positive customer service interaction they have experienced in a previous position.